***DO NOT OPEN THE WHITE CAP BEFORE USE***
1. Do not open the white cap before using the provided sample. Close the plastic clips on the tubing and cut the hose to the desired length. This should ONLY be done the day of use. If the hose is cut or the cap is opened and the product is stored it will run the risk of growing harmful bacteria.
2. Unwrap ONE heating pad from its plastic wrapper. Apply ONE heat pad with the sticky side directly to the back side of the bladder opposite the Temperature label. The heating pad should be sandwiched between the bag and the belt. The heating pad will automatically activate when exposed to air.
3. Decide where you are going to wear the Whizz + Kit, It can be worn around your waist, thigh, or rib cage area.
4. When product is worn correctly the temperature label will be in contact with your skin, and the tubing hanging downward free of any kinks.
5. Depending on current temperature the product could take up to 1 hour to reach a lifelike, realistic temperature.
6. The temperature label MUST read green between 98-100 degrees.
7. Your body heat and heating pad COMBINED will maintain the proper temperature for up to 8 hours.
8. Make sure to rinse out the Whizz Kit with water after every use. If the bag gets nasty, you can use a 5/95 mixture of hydrogen peroxide (5%) and water (95%) to clean it. Then rinse with water.